Botox is a favorite of many, but the longevity of its results leaves something to be desired.
Is there an alternative? What can you do for longer lasting Botox in Perry Hall, Maryland? Read on to find out!
Is There a Longer Lasting Alternative to Botox?
It may surprise you to learn that there is more than one type of botulinum toxin injectable. While Botox remains the most popular, Dysport’s popularity is on the rise. So, what sets them apart?
Both are powerful neurotoxins that inhibit your muscles from contracting, softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Dysport, however, is better suited for patients with moderate to severe glabellar lines. The glabella is the area between your eyebrows.
Botox is capable of treating multiple areas. While treatment area is a notable difference, longevity is another. Most Botox lasts three to four months. Dysport, however, lasts up to five months.
What Are Ways to Make Botox, and Its Alternatives, Last Longer?
Whether it’s Dysport or Botox, there are quite a few ways to extend your results. Keep these tips in mind:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure if possible,and use SPF of 30 or higher when outdoors.
- Don’t receive Botox or Dysport too often in order to avoid building a tolerance.
- Eat a healthy diet and stay hydrated.
- Minimize the stress in your life wherever possible.
- Practice a skincare regime with high-quality products containing hyaluronic acid or collagen.
- Stay consistent with maintenance treatments.
- Take a zinc supplement to prolong the anti-aging effects.
- Visit an experienced injector for better, longer results.
Longer Lasting Botox in Perry Hall, Maryland Is Just a Phone Call Away!
Zare Medspa & Wellness offers longer lasting Botox in Perry Hall, Maryland and more!
From Dysport to Botox and even Xeomin, we make it easier than ever to achieve youthful skin that lasts. Contact us at 443-355-4977 to learn more or book your consultation!